Amity Studio is a full service of custom picture framing business with many years of experience and is widely recognized as a leader in the custom picture framing industry.
We have a reputation for excellence, serving a diverse client base including corporations, small businesses, interior designers, individual and collectors in the New York area. With thousands of options to choose from, we will help you to select the one which is not only correct for your piece, but also correct for your budget.
We use only the highest quality acid free materials. We offer many option of glazing. We handle and care for your work as if it is our own. Our dry mounting service ensure that your photograph will not wrinkle or ware in your new picture frame. Our mat boards meet or exceed industry standards.
Ready made frames:
Amity Studio also stock there own line imported ready made frames which is an economical alternative to framing canvas art, photographs, posters, watercolors and collectibles when custom framing is not the answer to your framing needs.
All our framing work is done on premises.
we offer pick up and delivery services to the surrounding neighborhood, up on request.
- You can choose from a wide variety of solid wood, metal moulding and ready made picture frames.
- We offer special discount to interior designers, architects and professional photographers.
- We offer same day services and rush orders.
A custom frame performed by a qualified framer enhances the beauty of your art while at the same time helping to preserve it.
With thousands of options to choose from, we will help you select the one which is not only correct for the piece, but also correct for your budget.
We do not oversell. We will only suggest options that protect and enhance your work.
We frame not only artwork, but a wide variety of other objects.
- Sports memorabilia: jerseys, baseballs, boxing gloves, hats, tickets, skis, skateboards
- Family memories: baby shoes, wedding bouquets, invitations, military memorabilia
- History: newspapers, magazines, artifacts, letters, maps, certificates, diplomas
- Objects d’art: puppets, tribal masks, antiquities, textiles, tapestries, needlework, stamps, puzzles, money
If there is something you want to preserve, something you want to pass down to the next generation, bring it in.